Our servicing facilities are second to none whether arriving by river or road. Inboard or outboard, petrol or diesel, 2 stroke or 4 stroke, we can accommodate all our customers’ needs.
We offer flexibility, for example if bringing in a trailer boat, you can drop it off one weekend and pick it up the next. We also have room to leave your boat if arriving by river. Our unique service hoist (the only one on the Upper Thames), allows us to carry out a full service on your outboard without incurring the additional expense of having your boat craned out.
Any length boat service hoist charge is £48.00 inc VAT
All work is guaranteed and undertaken to the BMIF terms of business, copy available on request.
Outboard Engine services
- 1st service
- Annual Service
- Full service
Inboard Engine Services
- Full Service 2/3 cylinder
- Full service up to 8cyl
- Full service outdrive
- Engine safety lay-up
Domestic system Servicing
- Drain pressurised fresh water system
- Winterise sea toilet / holding tank
- Remove battery / store / charge / refit
- Recommission fresh water system
- Heater service and repairs
- Inboard generators service and repairs